PeachMac Sales Specialist
|January 06, 2012 - January 06, 2013|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Location:||Marietta (West Cobb)|
|Description:||A PeachMac Sales Specialist is the first person a customer encounters when entering our stores. They exemplify our attention to excellence in customer service and communication skills. Sales Specialist strive to inspire our guests and provide the instruction necessary for the customer to get the most out of their investment. A Specialist is not simply a salesperson, they are a resource for the people in the community to better understand how Apple products can enhance their lives.|
|Duties:||-Creating an environment where customers feel comfortable no matter what their technical understanding may be.|
-Building pertinent solutions that meet the needs of each customer.
- Driving customer loyalty by explaining to our guests all of the ways PeachMac can support them before, during, and after the sale is complete.
- Working with talented people selling amazing product in beautiful stores.
|Qualifications:||- Must be friendly and have great communication skills.|
- Previous retail experience or customer service training is encouraged.
- Apple and Macintosh knowledge is a plus.
- High School diploma required
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.